Jubilating Kala

Photo: Mahatma Putra's Personal Archive

The room was black,
as black as my past.
The memories were dark,
glancing in a blast.
From an old clock rack,
tick-tocked in a rush.

_


It was rainy today, I saw at the weather forecast.
It was wet and cold, yet we ate Haagen-Dazs.
We were together, yet we listened to Radiohead's 'Just.'
Finally you said that I had life none could adjust.
You left me alone like that girl in Bang-Bus.
I shocked, nearly stopped my pulse.

It was on that park,
I remembered that dog's bark,
I felt that cold spark.

_


It was on that grass,
we met and talked, it was all about us.
Sipped some wine each a glass,
until your cheek's blushed.
We toasted to a past,
for the life we have passed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart of Gold

Kandy-Colombo-Kandy

Seminggu Pertama di Sri Lanka!